Blood Moon on September 28 will bring huge earth-destroying earthquakes
September 27, 2015
A blood moon (opens new window) is a new name for a lunar eclipse, where the earth travels between the sun and the moon. The full moon turns red.
April Eclipse (opens new window) was visible April 5th, 1am. This one is visible from South America, 70 minutes.
The second coming of Jesus is upon us, or at least that's what a couple of US preachers are saying. The latest of 4 blood moons may well be a portent of the beginning of the end.
A Timaru group (opens new window) are preparing for the event.
group member Patricia Hughes believes "something probably will happen".
"I think in September lots of things will happen ... maybe financial collapse,"
"I'm trying to stock up a bit of food just in case."
the Mormon Church has issued a statement (opens new window) cautioning the faithful to not get caught up in speculation about a major calamity.
Mormon author Julie Rowe says "that time has come" for tragic upcoming world calamities shown to her during an NDE.
This is the culmination of events that started on the 23rd of September:
- Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement.
- President Barack Obama met with Pope Francis at the White House.
- The Autumnal Equinox.
- The First day of the Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, "the Feast of the Sacrifice."
Other events in September have included:
- Restart of the CERN Large Hadron Collider
- The end of Jade Helm 15 (opens new window) military exercise on September 15 (martial law, disarmament)
- The September 25th launch of a new UN initiative, Agenda 2030 to replace Agenda 21 (one world government) - sustainable development
- Close pass of comet 67P
The NZ Skeptics annual Conference this November will be looking into different ways the world might end.